2.10.2021

"Run on" Siwan "I wanted to do a lot of romantic comedy."

Siwan is expanding his own territory from idol groups to actors and from human dramas to noirs and thrillers.He has been recognized for his first romantic comedy and has grown into an actor who is expected to be more.Siwan, who recently met JTBC Run on, conducted a written interview with the star.Run on is a spin-off that tells the story of love and growth of a foreign currency translator, Oh Mi-joo, who has to turn back scenes like James Kyson and Siwan, a short-distance national team that has to run ahead.Siwan, who had less toxic melodies than his peers, was attracting attention as a romance spin-off that he showed in three years.He was not deliberately avoiding melodrama, but he was fascinated by romantic comedy with Run on.Every time Ive been doing spin-offs I think Im good, Ive come across the Spin-offs now, and romantic comedy is almost the first time Ive ever been in a Run on.I think romantic comedy has many good things to give to the genre itself, and I want to participate as much as possible if I have the opportunity in the future. Siwans first romantic comedy character, James Kyson, is buried in the title of a son of a member of parliament and a top actor, and a younger brother of a golf actress.It is a seemingly insatiable environment, but it has inner pain. It is not easy to express emotions and lacks communication with the world.Siwan has had a lot of troubles about whether this James Kyson and character can empathize with viewers.I told the writer, I think Sun-gum should live in his own world.I also seem to have worked hard to tug-of-war to make the other person embarrassed by the unintended pure question but not to look like a social maladjustment.Ive been careful not to lose your taste.Siwan thinks James Kyson and his actual sync rate is about 70%. The remaining 30% is the part that James Kyson wants to learn.I think it takes a lot of courage not to run alone when everyone is running, and if someone asks, Can I do it like James Kyson? then my answer is no.I want to learn how to show boldness in justice.The character James Kyson, who can feel bored, was able to be special because of his breathing with his opponent Shin Se-kyung.He felt that Shin Se-kyung, who first met in Run on, was a difficult image to approach, but all of these stereotypes were broken as he acted together.Ive tried a lot of things actingly while shooting Run on, but Shin Se-kyung has been very good at it.So I was quick to believe that I would take it well, no matter what, and that made me emotionally comfortable, and that was probably the best way to get it through the drama.Run on started last summer and went through six months of length from winter.Siwan said that both actors and crews had a lot of hard work due to the Corona 19 issue, and felt grateful that they could finish shooting safely even in difficult situations.I had a lot of trouble with the crew because it was difficult to get a place, and I was unintentionally tested for Corona twice.In the meantime, I had to make a body and I was working out non-face-to-face, and even if I did not make it perfect, I think it is a really valuable muscle. Although the audience rating was low, all the actors and staffs who participated in Run on were full of good energy by working on Spin-off in one accord.Siwan also felt their precious minds, and thought that empathizing with viewers was a meaningful experience.I participated in OST directly in the hope that it would remain a small comforting drama for everyone who is having a hard time.Ive always been thirsty because Ive never completely folded my music activities, and Ive always been thirsty for it, he said.Thankfully, a good opportunity came and I got involved.Siwan has no plans for singer activity yet, but his goal is to be an actor who can always cause curiosity.As an actor who can even make romantic comedy with Run on, he wants to hear the public say, What will the next spin-off, the next acting show?I still think theres an infinite chance of growth. I want to show you how it always works.
Siwan is expanding his own territory from idol groups to actors and from human dramas to noirs and thrillers.He has been recognized for his first romantic comedy and has grown into an actor who is expected to be more.Siwan, who recently met JTBC Run on, conducted a written interview with the star.Run on is a spin-off that tells the story of love and growth of a foreign currency translator, Oh Mi-joo, who has to turn back scenes like James Kyson and Siwan, a short-distance national team that has to run ahead.Siwan, who had less toxic melodies than his peers, was attracting attention as a romance spin-off that he showed in three years.He was not deliberately avoiding melodrama, but he was fascinated by romantic comedy with Run on.Every time Ive been doing spin-offs I think Im good, Ive come across the Spin-offs now, and romantic comedy is almost the first time Ive ever been in a Run on.I think romantic comedy has many good things to give to the genre itself, and I want to participate as much as possible if I have the opportunity in the future. Siwans first romantic comedy character, James Kyson, is buried in the title of a son of a member of parliament and a top actor, and a younger brother of a golf actress.It is a seemingly insatiable environment, but it has inner pain. It is not easy to express emotions and lacks communication with the world.Siwan has had a lot of troubles about whether this James Kyson and character can empathize with viewers.I told the writer, I think Sun-gum should live in his own world.I also seem to have worked hard to tug-of-war to make the other person embarrassed by the unintended pure question but not to look like a social maladjustment.Ive been careful not to lose your taste.Siwan thinks James Kyson and his actual sync rate is about 70%. The remaining 30% is the part that James Kyson wants to learn.I think it takes a lot of courage not to run alone when everyone is running, and if someone asks, Can I do it like James Kyson? then my answer is no.I want to learn how to show boldness in justice.The character James Kyson, who can feel bored, was able to be special because of his breathing with his opponent Shin Se-kyung.He felt that Shin Se-kyung, who first met in Run on, was a difficult image to approach, but all of these stereotypes were broken as he acted together.Ive tried a lot of things actingly while shooting Run on, but Shin Se-kyung has been very good at it.So I was quick to believe that I would take it well, no matter what, and that made me emotionally comfortable, and that was probably the best way to get it through the drama.Run on started last summer and went through six months of length from winter.Siwan said that both actors and crews had a lot of hard work due to the Corona 19 issue, and felt grateful that they could finish shooting safely even in difficult situations.I had a lot of trouble with the crew because it was difficult to get a place, and I was unintentionally tested for Corona twice.In the meantime, I had to make a body and I was working out non-face-to-face, and even if I did not make it perfect, I think it is a really valuable muscle. Although the audience rating was low, all the actors and staffs who participated in Run on were full of good energy by working on Spin-off in one accord.Siwan also felt their precious minds, and thought that empathizing with viewers was a meaningful experience.I participated in OST directly in the hope that it would remain a small comforting drama for everyone who is having a hard time.Ive always been thirsty because Ive never completely folded my music activities, and Ive always been thirsty for it, he said.Thankfully, a good opportunity came and I got involved.Siwan has no plans for singer activity yet, but his goal is to be an actor who can always cause curiosity.As an actor who can even make romantic comedy with Run on, he wants to hear the public say, What will the next spin-off, the next acting show?I still think theres an infinite chance of growth. I want to show you how it always works.
Siwan is expanding his own territory from idol groups to actors and from human dramas to noirs and thrillers.He has been recognized for his first romantic comedy and has grown into an actor who is expected to be more.Siwan, who recently met JTBC Run on, conducted a written interview with the star.Run on is a spin-off that tells the story of love and growth of a foreign currency translator, Oh Mi-joo, who has to turn back scenes like James Kyson and Siwan, a short-distance national team that has to run ahead.Siwan, who had less toxic melodies than his peers, was attracting attention as a romance spin-off that he showed in three years.He was not deliberately avoiding melodrama, but he was fascinated by romantic comedy with Run on.Every time Ive been doing spin-offs I think Im good, Ive come across the Spin-offs now, and romantic comedy is almost the first time Ive ever been in a Run on.I think romantic comedy has many good things to give to the genre itself, and I want to participate as much as possible if I have the opportunity in the future. Siwans first romantic comedy character, James Kyson, is buried in the title of a son of a member of parliament and a top actor, and a younger brother of a golf actress.It is a seemingly insatiable environment, but it has inner pain. It is not easy to express emotions and lacks communication with the world.Siwan has had a lot of troubles about whether this James Kyson and character can empathize with viewers.I told the writer, I think Sun-gum should live in his own world.I also seem to have worked hard to tug-of-war to make the other person embarrassed by the unintended pure question but not to look like a social maladjustment.Ive been careful not to lose your taste.Siwan thinks James Kyson and his actual sync rate is about 70%. The remaining 30% is the part that James Kyson wants to learn.I think it takes a lot of courage not to run alone when everyone is running, and if someone asks, Can I do it like James Kyson? then my answer is no.I want to learn how to show boldness in justice.The character James Kyson, who can feel bored, was able to be special because of his breathing with his opponent Shin Se-kyung.He felt that Shin Se-kyung, who first met in Run on, was a difficult image to approach, but all of these stereotypes were broken as he acted together.Ive tried a lot of things actingly while shooting Run on, but Shin Se-kyung has been very good at it.So I was quick to believe that I would take it well, no matter what, and that made me emotionally comfortable, and that was probably the best way to get it through the drama.Run on started last summer and went through six months of length from winter.Siwan said that both actors and crews had a lot of hard work due to the Corona 19 issue, and felt grateful that they could finish shooting safely even in difficult situations.I had a lot of trouble with the crew because it was difficult to get a place, and I was unintentionally tested for Corona twice.In the meantime, I had to make a body and I was working out non-face-to-face, and even if I did not make it perfect, I think it is a really valuable muscle. Although the audience rating was low, all the actors and staffs who participated in Run on were full of good energy by working on Spin-off in one accord.Siwan also felt their precious minds, and thought that empathizing with viewers was a meaningful experience.I participated in OST directly in the hope that it would remain a small comforting drama for everyone who is having a hard time.Ive always been thirsty because Ive never completely folded my music activities, and Ive always been thirsty for it, he said.Thankfully, a good opportunity came and I got involved.Siwan has no plans for singer activity yet, but his goal is to be an actor who can always cause curiosity.As an actor who can even make romantic comedy with Run on, he wants to hear the public say, What will the next spin-off, the next acting show?I still think theres an infinite chance of growth. I want to show you how it always works.
Siwan is expanding his own territory from idol groups to actors and from human dramas to noirs and thrillers.He has been recognized for his first romantic comedy and has grown into an actor who is expected to be more.Siwan, who recently met JTBC Run on, conducted a written interview with the star.Run on is a spin-off that tells the story of love and growth of a foreign currency translator, Oh Mi-joo, who has to turn back scenes like James Kyson and Siwan, a short-distance national team that has to run ahead.Siwan, who had less toxic melodies than his peers, was attracting attention as a romance spin-off that he showed in three years.He was not deliberately avoiding melodrama, but he was fascinated by romantic comedy with Run on.Every time Ive been doing spin-offs I think Im good, Ive come across the Spin-offs now, and romantic comedy is almost the first time Ive ever been in a Run on.I think romantic comedy has many good things to give to the genre itself, and I want to participate as much as possible if I have the opportunity in the future. Siwans first romantic comedy character, James Kyson, is buried in the title of a son of a member of parliament and a top actor, and a younger brother of a golf actress.It is a seemingly insatiable environment, but it has inner pain. It is not easy to express emotions and lacks communication with the world.Siwan has had a lot of troubles about whether this James Kyson and character can empathize with viewers.I told the writer, I think Sun-gum should live in his own world.I also seem to have worked hard to tug-of-war to make the other person embarrassed by the unintended pure question but not to look like a social maladjustment.Ive been careful not to lose your taste.Siwan thinks James Kyson and his actual sync rate is about 70%. The remaining 30% is the part that James Kyson wants to learn.I think it takes a lot of courage not to run alone when everyone is running, and if someone asks, Can I do it like James Kyson? then my answer is no.I want to learn how to show boldness in justice.The character James Kyson, who can feel bored, was able to be special because of his breathing with his opponent Shin Se-kyung.He felt that Shin Se-kyung, who first met in Run on, was a difficult image to approach, but all of these stereotypes were broken as he acted together.Ive tried a lot of things actingly while shooting Run on, but Shin Se-kyung has been very good at it.So I was quick to believe that I would take it well, no matter what, and that made me emotionally comfortable, and that was probably the best way to get it through the drama.Run on started last summer and went through six months of length from winter.Siwan said that both actors and crews had a lot of hard work due to the Corona 19 issue, and felt grateful that they could finish shooting safely even in difficult situations.I had a lot of trouble with the crew because it was difficult to get a place, and I was unintentionally tested for Corona twice.In the meantime, I had to make a body and I was working out non-face-to-face, and even if I did not make it perfect, I think it is a really valuable muscle. Although the audience rating was low, all the actors and staffs who participated in Run on were full of good energy by working on Spin-off in one accord.Siwan also felt their precious minds, and thought that empathizing with viewers was a meaningful experience.I participated in OST directly in the hope that it would remain a small comforting drama for everyone who is having a hard time.Ive always been thirsty because Ive never completely folded my music activities, and Ive always been thirsty for it, he said.Thankfully, a good opportunity came and I got involved.Siwan has no plans for singer activity yet, but his goal is to be an actor who can always cause curiosity.As an actor who can even make romantic comedy with Run on, he wants to hear the public say, What will the next spin-off, the next acting show?I still think theres an infinite chance of growth. I want to show you how it always works.

Siwan is expanding his own territory from idol groups to actors and from human dramas to noirs and thrillers. He has been recognized for his first romantic comedy and has grown into an actor who is expected to be more.

Siwan, who recently met JTBC 'Run on', conducted a written interview with the star. Run on is a spin-off that tells the story of love and growth of a foreign currency translator, Oh Mi-joo, who has to turn back scenes like James Kyson and Siwan, a short-distance national team that has to run ahead. Siwan, who had less toxic melodies than his peers, was attracting attention as a romance spin-off that he showed in three years. He was not deliberately avoiding melodrama, but he was fascinated by romantic comedy with 'Run on'.

“Every time I’ve been doing spin-offs I think I’m good, I’ve come across the Spin-offs now, and romantic comedy is almost the first time I’ve ever been in a Run on. I think romantic comedy has many good things to give to the genre itself, and I want to participate as much as possible if I have the opportunity in the future. "

Siwan's first romantic comedy character, James Kyson, is buried in the title of a son of a member of parliament and a top actor, and a younger brother of a golf actress. It is a seemingly insatiable environment, but it has inner pain. It is not easy to express emotions and lacks communication with the world. Siwan has had a lot of troubles about whether this James Kyson and character can empathize with viewers.

“I told the writer, ‘I think Sun-gum should live in his own world.’” I also seem to have worked hard to tug-of-war to make the other person embarrassed by the unintended pure question but not to look like a social maladjustment. I’ve been careful not to lose your taste.’

Siwan thinks James Kyson and his actual sync rate is about 70%. The remaining 30% is the part that James Kyson wants to learn.

“I think it takes a lot of courage not to run alone when everyone is running, and if someone asks, ‘Can I do it like James Kyson?’ then my answer is no. I want to learn how to show boldness in justice.’

The character James Kyson, who can feel bored, was able to be special because of his breathing with his opponent Shin Se-kyung. He felt that Shin Se-kyung, who first met in 'Run on', was a difficult image to approach, but all of these stereotypes were broken as he acted together.

“I’ve tried a lot of things actingly while shooting ‘Run on’, but Shin Se-kyung has been very good at it. So I was quick to believe that I would take it well, no matter what, and that made me emotionally comfortable, and that was probably the best way to get it through the drama.”

'Run on' started last summer and went through six months of length from winter. Siwan said that both actors and crews had a lot of hard work due to the Corona 19 issue, and felt grateful that they could finish shooting safely even in difficult situations.

“I had a lot of trouble with the crew because it was difficult to get a place, and I was unintentionally tested for Corona twice. In the meantime, I had to make a body and I was working out non-face-to-face, and even if I did not make it perfect, I think it is a really valuable muscle. "

Although the audience rating was low, all the actors and staffs who participated in 'Run on' were full of good energy by working on Spin-off in one accord. Siwan also felt their precious minds, and thought that empathizing with viewers was a meaningful experience. I participated in OST directly in the hope that it would remain a small comforting drama for everyone who is having a hard time.

“I’ve always been thirsty because I’ve never completely folded my music activities, and I’ve always been thirsty for it,” he said. Thankfully, a good opportunity came and I got involved.’

Siwan has no plans for singer activity yet, but his goal is to be an actor who can always cause curiosity. As an actor who can even make romantic comedy with 'Run on', he wants to hear the public say, 'What will the next spin-off, the next acting show?'

“I still think there’s an infinite chance of growth. I want to show you how it always works.”

(댓글창 열기)
(댓글창 숨기기)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

연관검색어: 아이즈원, 프로미스나인, 트와이스
여러 단어 검색예시: 권은비 OR 아이유 입력 (OR 양옆 띄어쓰기 필수)
{{ label!='' ? 'Label : ' : (q!='' ? ' (최근500) ' : '--') }} {{ label }} {{ q }} 검색중 Wait.. {{ ('('+(pubs|date:'yyyy-MM')+')') }} 검색: